Motif Oral Drops is a homeopathic product designed as an oral product.
1) In the morning, before eating and prior to oral hygiene, succuss and activate Motif Oral Drops until you see the activation foam. Place 20 drops of Motif Oral Drops under your tongue, hold for 3 minutes and then swallow.
2) One hour before going to bed, succuss and activate the Motif Oral Drops container, place 20 drops under your tongue, hold for three minutes and then swallow.
And/or, as instructed by your health care practitioner:
3) Place 10 drops of succussed and activated Motif Oral Drops in a clean 250 mL bottle made of dark glass (amber color) and add 250ml of distilled water. Every hour, from morning until night, succuss and activate the mixture in the bottle, and drink a sip (approximately 20 mL) of it. If some of the mixture is left at night, drink it all, then wash the bottle with equal parts of water and alcohol and let it dry until new preparation the next day.
Succussion is the first and most important step. It must be done to activate the medication. Before taking Motif Oral Drops, the product must be succussed. Succussion is the activation of Motif Oral Drops by means of the energetic mobilization of its micro-particles. You should see white foam, which confirms the correct activation of Motif Oral Drops. To do this, hold the Motif Oral Drops container firmly by its neck and hit its base vigorously 22 times against the palm of the opposite hand, or on a padded surface such as a telephone directory. Correct SUCCUSSION of Motif oral drops with the formation of foam is very important every time it is used, in order to achieve maximum activity.
Motif Oral Drops is free of toxicity and undesirable side effects. It may be administered with any other medication if instructed to do so by your physician. Motif Oral Drops may be administered during pregnancy and breastfeeding as well. In infants and persons of advanced age, please consult your physician.
The following recommendations should be taken into account so that Motif Oral Drops will maintain its therapeutic effectiveness.
1) Keep Motif Oral Drops in a cool dark place, away from substances with strong odors such as ammonia, bleach, perfumes, garlic, etc. Strong odors may neutralize the therapeutic activity of Motif Oral Drops.
2) Do not expose Motif Oral Drops to sunlight, ultraviolet rays or sources of intense light, nor to X-rays (for example, security machines in airports and public transportation terminals).
3) Do not subject Motif Oral Drops to pronounced temperature changes.
4) It is recommended that you do not consume products with mint, caffeine, alcohol, toothpaste or mouthwashes within 30 minutes of using Motif Oral Drops.
5) Traveling with Motif Oral Drops: When you travel, ask your physician for a note specifying that you are being treated with Motif Oral Drops and this medication should not be exposed to X-rays. Present it at the airport, and do not allow the Motif Oral Drops to pass through the X-ray machine. Place Motif Oral Drops in your carry-on baggage.
6) The consumption of tobacco, such as cigarettes, cigars, pipe, etc. may neutralize the therapeutic properties of Motif Oral Drops.