Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Do You Ship Internationally?
- 2. What Is The Difference Between Cold Shipping & Regular Shipping?
- 3. Do Products Need To Be Kept Refrigerated?
- 4. How Long Do Products Last?
- 5. What Payment Methods Can I Use?
- 6. Do You Offer Wholesale Accounts?
- 7. What Is Your Return Policy?
- 8. How Can I Receive A Consultation with Dr. John Lieurance, For A Personal Protocol?
Do You Ship Internationally?
Yes – we ship all over the world. The fee is $150.
Please check with your customs on any restrictions prior to purchase.
What Is The Difference Between Cold Shipping & Regular Shipping?
Cold shipping is necessary in the summer months, as some of our products can melt in extreme heat. Products are packed in a cooler with ice packs, arrive in 2 days and costs $40.
Regular shipping will take 3-5 days and is $8.
Do Products Need To Be Kept Refrigerated?
To retain the highest potency, it is recommended to keep the products refrigerated.
How Long Do Products Last?
6-8 months when refrigerated.
What Payment Methods Can I Use?
We take all major credit cards
What Is Your Return Policy?
- All Sales are Final
- We accept returns or exchanges for product damaged in transit or if the incorrect item was shipped.
- To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must notify us within 7 days after receipt to replace damaged goods.
- The goods must be returned within 30 days of the purchase date. Please ensure your order number is included on the packaging.
- Upon receipt of the return we will respond promptly and accordingly and make sure your replacement is sent out.
- If a replacement is not available, we will refund the full purchase price.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs.