- Fisetin is a special antioxidant found in strawberries, apples, persimmons, onions, & plants and found to slowing down aging.
- Recent research found that eating fisetin regularly increases lifespan by about 10% and improves quality of life in animal models.
- Fisetin also protects you from future inflammation and gets rid of existing inflammation. Lower inflammation means better performance with faster, more power and a more robust recovery.
- Fisetin & cancer. Preventing cancer cells from spreading & destroying them. Particularly at destroying breast cancer cells.
BENEFITS OF FISETIN
- Improves brain energy & memory
- Anti-Aging- Slows down aging
- Anti-cancer abilities
- Protects against stress & inflammation
- May protect against stroke and Alzheimer’s
- May improve symptoms of depression
New research has found that fisetin is a powerful senolytic. Scientists fed aging mice either normal diets or fisetin-rich diets and watched for signs of aging. The mice that ate fisetin daily lived about 10% longer and their bodies worked better, even at a very old age.
 Stroke and Alzheimer’s https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PM…
 Cellular senescence in aging and age-related disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PM…